Changes and new features
- Added CommandTemplate for common dispatch-and-wait style operations
- The NoOpCallback is deprecated and will be removed in future versions
- Added “expectNoDispatchedCommands()” in Saga test fixture
- Given-when-then test fixture detects state changes outside of Aggregate’s Event Handler methods
- Given-when-then test fixture support use of commands as “given” state
- Support for environments with more than one Persistence Context, or one that is not container managed (#19)
- AssociationValue now only supports String as value
- Removed race condition with garbage collector causing old Saga state to be produced (#30)
- Schedule token from SimpleEventScheduler was not Serializable (#28)
- Ignoring snapshot events when a LinkageError occurs
- [Version 1.3.1] Fixed issue with illegal state change detection where complex aggregate structures caused stack overflow.
- [Version 1.3.2] Fixed issue causing occasional NullPointerException on high concurrency on PessimisticLockManager.
- [Version 1.3.3] Solved NPE issue when association property returns null value
- [Version 1.3.3] Fixed NPE when loading inexistent aggregate in GenericJpaRepository
- [Version 1.3.3] Fixed deadlock possibility in SagaManager
- [Version 1.3.3] Fixed potential GC race condition issue in Saga
- [Version 1.3.3] Fixed bug in illegal state change detection
- The JpaEventStore now has a required constructor parameter of type EntityManagerProvider. If you use the axon namespace in Spring, you don’t have to worry about this.